Procurement portal; submission of digital bids
Companies can use the procurement portal auftraege.bayern.de to search for procurement procedures in Bavaria and procurement procedures from public-sector clients in Bavaria and submit bids digitally.
On the procurement portal auftraege.bayern.de, applicants and bidders can
- quickly and easily search for current announcements from affiliated and other awarding bodies,
- view notices,
- after successful registration, create a search profile, download existing award and contract documents from other awarding bodies, and use other basic functions free of charge.
- Additional services are also available free of charge.
A bid assistant is available to applicants and bidders, with the help of which they can
- View and download related award and contract documents and data on the award procedures of the affiliated awarding bodies,
- create bids and requests to participate online and submit them in encrypted form with a digital signature or, alternatively, by means of the online bidding process, and
- thereby participate in award procedures, and
- receive further correspondence, such as notification of the award in the event of success.
Information for state and municipal contracting authorities
Awarding bodies can create notices with the help of the awarding platform auftraege.bayern.de. All information modules relevant for announcements are available for announcing the obligatory information in accordance with the VOB/A VgV, UVgO and VOL/A public procurement and contracting regulations. The awarding authority also has the option of uploading award documents to the award safe and making them available for download to interested parties. The awarding platform auftraege.bayern.de is primarily used to publish supply and service contracts, while the platform vergabe.bayern.de is primarily designed for awarding construction services.
Applicants and bidders can use the award portal to download award documents collectively as zip containers, exchange messages with the awarding authority, and submit electronic bids. Registration is required free of charge for full use of these functions. Searching for suitable contracts is also possible without registration.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium der Finanzen und für Heimat
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited