Travel trade; notification of an activity not requiring a permit
Certain travel trade activities that do not require a permit must be reported to the responsible municipality.
- Age of majority or approval of the guardianship court
Notification is required before the start of commercial activity.
valid identity card or passport
For legal entities: Excerpt from the commercial register or comparable registration documents from abroad (including a certified translation into the German language)
For limited liability companies in the course of incorporation: a certified copy of the notarized memorandum of association and a power of attorney by the incorporators stating that the commercial activities will be commenced even prior to the limited liability company's registration in the commercial register.
Minors: Power of attorney or permit by the guardianship court
Authorization: Written power of attorney and the ID cards of both the grantor of the power of attorney and the grantee of the power of attorney
- EUR 12.50 to EUR 50 in accordance with the Schedule of Costs (5.III.5/27) to the Costs Act
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited