Teaching rescue stations for emergency paramedic training; application for approval
Ambulance stations that train paramedics must be licensed by the government.
In order to ensure the quality of training, only those rescue stations may participate in emergency paramedic training which, due to their facilities, their personnel and the number of their operations, are in a position to carry out the practical training properly. This is checked by the respective responsible government and the rescue station is approved as a teaching rescue station if all requirements are met.
The training rescue station must
- have a sufficiently high volume of operations,
- qualified instructors responsible for the practical training and
- have rescue service vehicles that are equipped with the necessary devices and equipment according to the recommendations of the Medical Directors of Rescue Services in Bavaria.
The application must be submitted in writing to the government locally responsible for the rescue station. If all requirements are met, approval as a teaching rescue station is granted.
Consultation with the relevant government is recommended before submitting an application.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- Administrative fee for each approved teaching rescue station: 100 Euro
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited