Animal by-products; monitoring of disposal
The district administrative authorities also play a role in the monitoring and disposal of animal by-products by monitoring and advising the relevant establishments.
In particular, the following tasks shall be carried out:
- Surveillance of processing plants, intermediate plants, storage plants, incineration or co-incineration plants, oleo-chemical plants, biogas plants, composting plants, petfood plants, establishments feeding animal by-products, animal by-products collection centres, animal cemeteries, pasteurisation plants, users for diagnostic, educational and research purposes, manufacturers and users of organic fertilisers, traders, dairies and transporters of animal by-products.
- Supervision of establishments processing animal carcases, parts of animal carcases and products of animal origin into feedingstuffs or into pharmaceutical or technical products.
- Validation and control of process requirements and methods in animal by-products processing plants.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited