List of external service providers; application for registration with the Bavarian Chamber of Architects
Out-of-town architects and urban planners may apply for registration in the list of out-of-town service providers.
Appropriate proof from the country of origin (for EU citizens in accordance with the Professional Qualifications Recognition Directive) of university degree and subsequent period of practical experience.
- for the applicant: none; prior to commencement of the activity, notification of the first performance of the service
- for the authority: three months after receipt of application and complete documentation
- or two months after receipt of the application and complete submission of the documents if the accelerated procedure for skilled workers is used
Antrag auf Eintragung in die Liste der auswärtigen Dienstleister
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- Registration in the directory of external service providers: 200 euros
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited