Residents' certificate; application
You can request information about development fees already paid or still outstanding or to be collected in the future.
The property for which an adjoining owner's certificate is requested must be specifically named, enclosing proof of ownership and an extract from the cadastral map.
If the application is not submitted by the owner, the applicant requires a power of attorney or a declaration of consent from the owner of the property or apartment.
The application must contain the name and address of the owner as well as a description of the property (street, house number, district and parcel number). It can also be submitted informally.
- A fee is charged. It is determined by the responsible municipality and usually depends on the administrative effort.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited