Building area; information on development

Development is the responsibility of the municipality unless it is the responsibility of another party in accordance with other statutory provisions or obligations under public law.



  • Contributions must be paid to the municipality or the utility companies for the construction of the development.

    In addition to the traffic routes, contributions may also be due for piped facilities (water, sewer) as part of the development. A decision must be made here between the contribution for the new construction of the facility (construction contribution), the contribution for the improvement of an existing facility (improvement contribution) and the contribution for the renewal of an existing facility (renewal contribution). The basis for the contributions to pipe-bound facilities are contribution calculations and the integration of the calculation results into the municipal statutes.


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.